Monday, June 27, 2011

See No More(:

It was a Saturday when I got call,
Far away from feeling tall.
I know, I know, I know,
What the truth is.

I tried to look away
From what you did,
Heartache became my friend

You walked away from me baby,
I would never done the same
You made me feel like our love was not real,
You threw it all away.

Chorus:

So, I don’t wanna wait for you,
I don’t wanna wake up thinking,
Hoping you’ll get it right this time,
Cos you know that you’re so cold,
I don’t wanna see no more.

And I cant get away from you,
That’s one of the reasons why
I just cant get you out my mind,
All I keep seeing is your picture,
I don’t wanna see no more.

(end of chorus)

It was so easy to trust you, baby.
Guess I was so stupid baby,
Oh, who would ever think this would come,
You’re running right to another one.

-PreChorus-

-Chorus-

I used to be afraid of letting go,
The fragile part of me,
I’m here right now
I need you to set me free.

I can see it in your eyes,
You won’t blame on me this time.
No never,
You might want me back,
But I won’t look back.

-Chorus-

No comments:

Post a Comment